1 April 2019 18 h 30 min - 20 h 30 min
“Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.” — Charles Dickens
We all have in life good and less good periods, we have also met people who supported us and we have lived through situations (good or less good) which brought us forward in our life.
This session is about taking time to reflect and find ways to express gratitude about the different situations and especially toward the people around us.
You will find out:
– what are the elements of wellbeing
– what is life satisfaction and how can be improved
– what is gratitude and its role in the context of mental wellbeing
– specific exercises increasing the level of mental wellbeing
General information about the WellBeing Program:
The Wellbeing Program is designed to support participants with practical exercises and theoretical knowledge to maintain or improve on the long term their mental wellbeing and more.
This is done through interactive, playful and experiential group sessions based on the science of Positive Psychology.
It has 10 sessions of 2 hours, each with a specific theme related and connected between them. For a maximum impact we strongly recommend to participate in most of the sessions (the best would be all 10 of them) and to practice between the sessions.
The frequency of the sessions is approximately each two weeks (the whole program extends over 6-7 months).
You can expect to:
– Learn and experience how to increase your level of life satisfaction with proven methods of Positive Psychology
– A playful and interactive environment;
– Personally connect with others here in Luxembourg;
– Forget about your daily routine and at the same time improve your daily life;
– Better understand yourself;
– Reconnect to your inner child.
Next series of sessions: 15th of April (Optimism); 6th of May (Relationships); 20th of May (Acts of kindness), 3rd of June (Setting goals and achieving them); 17th of June (Self-efficacy) , 1st of Jully (Enjoying small things in life), 15th of Jully (Forgiveness), 29th of Jully (Resilience & Coping strategiesand 5th of August )(Healthy life style)
Trainers: dr. Ágnes Rostás (lawyer linguist) & dr. Zsuzsa Várkonyi-Karsai (lawyer and mediator), happiness and wellbeing specialists trained by “The World is Better with You” Foundation, with a combined experience of two years in conducting Wellbeing Clubs
Expert supervision: Dana Moldoveanu Brandes, Coaching Psychologist MSc, MAPP, MBPsS, soft skills trainer, certified PCM, Founder of ProActive Luxembourg
Price: 200€ for 10 sessions; 75€ for 3 sessions and 25€ if you want to try once.